What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 nine-inch unbaked pie crusts
- 1 tablespoon butter
Step by Step:
Yield: 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over blueberries.
- Line pie dish with one pie crust. Pour berry mixture into the crust, and dot with butter. Cut remaining crust into 1/2 - 3/4 inch wide strips, and make a lattice top.Crimp and flute edges of top crust.
- Bake the pie on lower shelf of oven for about 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Click to print